I hope you are all having a great week Workspace Admins! We’ve got some great updates and resources for you this week:
- Use the powerful new functions in Google Sheets for advanced analysis.
- Explore Looker data using Connected Sheets.
- Stay up to date and respond to communication within Google Classroom with in-line replies for email notifications.
- Choose from more color options using the color palette tool in Google Slides, Docs, Sheets and Drawings.
- Explore new ways to work with BigQuery data in Google Sheets.
- SIP link expanded for Google Voice in Latin America.
The Latest Content and Resources
- Create custom templates for Docs, Sheets, Slides and more in Google Workspace.
- Learn how Appsheet continues to grow as a low-code platform market leader and how it plans to stay there.
- In this episode of Google Workspace Productivity Tips, learn how to see meeting participant’s faces, who has raised their hands and more all while presenting through Google Meet’s picture in picture.
- Learn 4 ways to cultivate focus in the world of hybrid work .
- Check out our productivity guide for administrative assistants.
- Set your working hours in Google Calendar.
Just for Fun
- How to vibe with your coworkers and build community using Spaces in Google Chat.
- What to do if a Super Admin is locked out of their account
- What to do with “Your Progress Has Been Restored” message in Google Forms
- Is it possible to flag blank messages in Gmail?
- Google Cloud Next 2023: Mark your calendars! Google Cloud Next is back and in person August 29–31. Join us for a week of insights, customer success stories, product demos, and more.
- Appsheet Office Hours on February 7th (today!): Updates and Tips using the AppEditor , Chat Apps and Appsheet Databases
- Google Currents Migration to Spaces in Google Chat Part 2 on February 23rd: Google Currents is migrating to Spaces in Google Chat. This webinar aims to prepare you on what to expect by: Providing details on the migration, sharing upcoming new Spaces features and answering any outstanding questions. The goal is to provide a smooth migration experience and mitigate risk for you and your community members.
- Google Appathon @Zurich Office on March 1st: Join us for a special in-person Appathon in Zurich on March 1st. We’re looking for young talents from different companies that are motivated to discuss current business challenges and how to solve them using AppSheet and building an app throughout the day.
- And on March 2nd, join us again in the Zurich office for our No Code at Google: Google Appsheet event for developers.
- Please join the Google Workspace Developer Summit on March 9th in Toronto and March 14th in Chicago! This half-day event with the Google Workspace Developer Relations team is intended for developers and technology practitioners who want to learn more about building solutions for Google Workspace.